January 15, 2009

MARTIN'S PICK-Personal Note To My Readers

Martin here again,

I'm very confused about all the layoffs and Hype about this BAIL-OUT.
Things are tough all over. We as a nation have built our wealth on credit
lending and debt..

My feelings are this...Stop Whinnig!! We make our own bills not others.

The "champaign taste on a beer budget" has got to change. Start living within our means. It's nice to want.But needs come over wants..

Employeers don't give a rats ass about your debt so dont look for that raise.

A good friend told me once,and it made sence.I'd rather not get that bonus and keep my job..

Case in point.Here at my job we always get a Xmas bonus. This year Notha,Zip,Zilch, a big fat ZERO...I was pissed. Now I'm not and I still have a job..

JUST A PASSING THOUGHT.

THANKS FOR READING MARTIN

No comments:

MartinsPicks