May 5, 2009

MartinsPicks Credit Reports

Hello To all My Readers & Bloggers of Martins Pick,

It's been quit sometime since I posted a blog,So here goes.

Recently I caught a commercial about getting your credit report for free if you join a company on a trial basis which I'm sure involves a credit card transaction of some sort.If you like the service they offer then don't cancel your subscription or they give you a 30day trial.
In some cases we so blinded by the obvious word "FREE" we overlook the catch.It is a good offer for some folk and not so good for others.
Here's my point."WHY PAY FOR SOMETHING YOU CAN GET FOR FREE" Yes! I said FREE..
This is a no brainer you can either call them directly or go to there site your self,I've provided the site's below to help you through the process and even the 800's.It takes a little time but,its worth the time & effort.If you pace each report right you can get 1 report each 4 month period of the year and even monitor your own for FREE...
The federal law states a consumer is allowed 1 courtesy copy of his or her report per year from each agency.If you use the the above suggestion its all yours FREE.....
I've done this numerous times over the years and again No out of pocket cost.
Try it! If you don't want to bother then pay for the service yourself.



http://www.transunion.com/1-888-567-8688



http://www.experian.com/1-877-955-5361


http://www.equifax.com/home/1-(888)-287-2585


Well that's all folks for now.Thanks for reading Martins Pick

I'll be posting more later about picks that are worth your time and effort.

No comments:

MartinsPicks